You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Started: 7/21/2011 5:52 PM
Fellow community members what would you like to see on home page?
Please post your suggestions with priority.
Posted: 7/26/2011 10:28 AM
I would like to see the following things on the home page:
1. Graphic header block with the following information:
• Event Name
• Event date, time and location
• REGISTER NOW button (Registration link to meetup.com)
• Branding statement: A smart but short inspirational motto. (e.g., Connect. Collaborate. SharePoint.)
• Registration is free.
2. Short description of the purpose of the event and why you should attend (optional)
3. Three “boxes” highlighting the three event tracks: IT Pro, Dev and Business.
4. Tabs for the following areas:
• Announcements (optional)
• Discussion Board (optional)
5. RSS Feed (optional)
6. Sponsor Logos (required)
7. Code Camp Manifesto (required)
Show Quoted Messages
All Site Content
Fellow community members what would you like to see on home page
Use the Team Discussion list to hold newsgroup-style discussions on topics relevant to your team.